1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go back, I want to be monke!

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by zurelol, Oct 17, 2021.

1. zurelol

zurelol New Member

After years and years struggling of not playing (my FLGS closed) a new local group is grouping up to play infinity again, yey! I sold my old onyx and looking to selling my haqq soon too. I just want to be full monke because I love the rules, the aesthetic and the tactics of the morat. What purchase did you suggest for an old veteran? Starter set and vanguard swc box? I just want to go hyper aggressive and kill stuff without worrying too much about my like, I'm thinking of starting for 150/200 points and going up! Sorry got the long post but I'm hyped

2. Doppelgganger

Doppelgganger Well-Known Member

Yeah, return to monkee! Xddd
    Go for daturazis, suryats and zerats

3. Skjarr

Skjarr EI Mouthpiece

Daturazi are a must especially now impetuous is optional in N4.

I am a big fan of Kornak too, he has the best BS in the faction and is a bit of beast in CC, plus his Strategos skill makes his Lt order a regular order which can be handy.

The Rasyat is interesting this edition with the ability to turn up in your opponents DZ.

Doppelgganger likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation