1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghost 9: Themed JSA Proxy Army

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Pen-dragon, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Pen-dragon

Pen-dragon Deva

I hesitate to display my amateurish work, but I talked about it in another thread and a user requested to see my work.

I had two Infinity Armies; Aleph, and PanOceania, that were pretty standard fare. I wanted to create something a little more custom and personal. So I started on my Ghost 9 JSA Army. Abbreviated backstory fluffery:

An all female Aragoto gang, by the name of 'The Death Kittens" was captured, and conscripted into the Yu Jing Army. They were sent to a remote Mars base that was used as a 're-education' camp for Kuang Shi. When the JSA rebelled, the Aragoto gang turned on their Yu Jing Commanders and liberated the camp. Casualties were heavy and only 9 of the original 'Death Kittens' Survived. The remaining 'Death Kittens' joined by free Kuang Shi candidates, reformed into the JSA regiment, the 'Ghost 9'.

The theme is female biker gang, with cyber punk elements. Not all figures are female, but most are. This is a proxy heavy project. It would no way be tournament legal, and I only bring it out against friends. Anyways, here are some of the miniatures. I made the decision to use JSA remotes, but model them as bikers. I tried to keep the remote bikers as different style bikes,
    IMG_2461.JPG IMG_2463.JPG IMG_2465.JPG IMG_2466.JPG

Karakuri
    Warcor and Lu Duan
    Aragoto
    and Remotes

Xeurian, KGG, Section9 and 6 others like this.
  2. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

Never do that again !!!

Joke aside, that's one of my favorite things here, there's no painting level required to post. Everybody's paint job is welcomed and usefully commented.

Regarding your supposed "amateurish work", look at those eyes and lips !!! I wish I could paint those as you do.

Come on, share more.

jherazob likes this.
  3. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

Nice and colorful minis :) More please!

4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Very cool!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation