1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming stores in florida...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by tdc, May 4, 2018.

1. tdc

tdc ALEPH Fragment
    Warcor

I'm off to florida at the start of june and i was wondering if there's any gaming shops/cons around that time that would be worth a look in :)

(or for that matter anything else that's worth seeing since there's probably a few of you on here that live in Florida :) )

2. Vakarian

Vakarian Bad Nomad

Where will you be in FL? There's a very active Infinity scene here especially in Orlando, Ft. Myers, and Miami.

I don't know the Ft. Myers or Orlando stores off the top of my head but our main store in Miami is called the Silver Dragon.

Also, I recommend jumping over to Facebook to join the local Infinity groups (if you're in the southern half of the state, anyway):

South Florida Infinity (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale)
    SWF Infinity Players (Ft. Myers area)

Full of Freedom likes this.
  3. Stormygeddon

Stormygeddon Well-Known Member

I've played in the Lake Alfred Area often enough, even though it's a bit of a long drive from Kissimmee for me. Steve's "Hobby Shop" is pretty accommodating for it.

4. Full of Freedom

Full of Freedom New Member

The Dragon's a but far for me - I'm in Sunrise - so do you know anyone active at say, Tate's, AGS, or Hey Wanna Play?

5. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

We're trying to whip up a bit of a community at AGS, I just played my first couple of games there last weekend and some of the locals seemed interested. I expect it will become a more common meetup, as I am the furthest one from it and it's just 45 min with good traffic. The Miami crew mostly hangs at the Dragon because they have monthly tourneys and there is always room for us, plus the owner is a great dude that plays on occasion.

Either way if you join the FB groups there will almost always be someone willing to meet up for a game or two over the weekend.

As far as Tate's goes I know there are a few people that play that way but I've never been.

Full of Freedom and Vakarian like this.
  6. Vakarian

Vakarian Bad Nomad

I think if you join the West Palm Beach Infinity group on Facebook you may find some guys who play at Tate's. I know a bunch of us have been doing AGS in addition to the Dragon lately.

7. Full of Freedom

Full of Freedom New Member

Tate's is around the corner from me Amos while AGS is a bit of a drive, I have been down there a few times for BattleTech and board games. I'll check in on FB.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation