1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game mat – Night Cityscape,Do someone have this mat?

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by copinanaki, Mar 15, 2018.

1. copinanaki

copinanaki Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hi people.I am searching one real image with scenary of Game mat -Night City Scape.

Screenshot_20180315-114907~2.png

I want to know " how big are the square an road in comparation with scenary an infinity miniatures.

Thanks

2. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

I don't have that one but i do have its extremely close relative, there it is with some infinity models, as a scale ref that stripey walkway with hazard stripes is 8", I'd say the roads in the one you're looking at are half the width
    [​IMG]

3. copinanaki

Warcor

Thanks i i ve doubt with mat before or this one.I want the mat to aa mixtur of feudal oriental city with japanese modern city.
    Screenshot_20180315-123410~2.png
    I would prefer the first mat cause it is more coloured than the last one.
    Which do you recomend me?

4. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

I prefer mine, three reasons

1) IMO, at the end of the day you're going to put stuff on it that will cover up that colour and make it look disjointed between light on the buildings and light on the mat. I have a lot of deep cut mats (6) including two martian ones, I specifically ordered custom ones without craters as it wouldn't match up with what I put on it and makes the mat too busy, the mat is a backdrop, not your foreground.

2) I prefer diagonal streets, it means you have less preset fire lanes when you put buildings on the mat (and means you need less buildings) to fill the space.

3) The larger areas between streets gives you more flexibility with what you can fill those spaces with.

5. gru6y

gru6y Well-Known Member

The first on is wayyy cooler IMO.
    What company is it manufactured by?

BaronVonZorcula likes this.
  6. BaronVonZorcula

BaronVonZorcula Ikari Warrior

I'd like to know as well. Looking for something which will pull double duty for a Blade Runner inspired Infinity set up as well as Batman.

7. BaronVonZorcula

BaronVonZorcula Ikari Warrior

Google image search tells me it's from Deep-Cut Studio

Aspect Graviton likes this.
  8. zappod

zappod Active Member

I realy felt in love with the night cityscape mat as well, however I noticed it was recommended for Droppzone commander which is in far lower scale. So I also picked the NeoTokyo mat as well.

If you end up with the nightscape mat I would be quite interrested in a picture to see how it looks scale wise.

9. zappod

zappod Active Member

Scalewise I think Droppzone Commander is about more than half the size of Infinity and that would go in line with what Aspect Graviton is saying, streets beeing about half the size of the Neo-Tokyo mat's streets.

10. Melchior

Melchior Well-Known Member

Yeah but I think the smaller streets would look like oneways in a more pedestrian area. I'm reluctant to buy though as I already have Mats for 4 Tables

11. copinanaki

Warcor

Teh objetive of this post is find someone who have thio mat and he could show us the scale,the other way is asking the seller. :/

12. zappod

zappod Active Member

I bet in a Drippzone Forum you would get more luck.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation