1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fun vanilla list

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by BasHamer, Mar 12, 2018.

1. BasHamer

BasHamer New Member

[​IMG] Rumble List 2 Plan B
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    [​IMG] ASURA Lieutenant Hacker (Hacking Device Plus UPGRADE: Redrum) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, AP CCW. (0.5 | 72)
    [​IMG] DASYU Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 40)
    [​IMG] DASYU Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 37)
    [​IMG] SCYLLA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device UPGRADE: Maestro) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser + 2 Devabots Charybdis / Pistol, E/M CC Weapon. (0.5 | 34)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] DEVABOT CHARYBDIS Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (7)
    [​IMG] PROBOT Hacker (EVO Hacking Device) Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 25)
    [​IMG] DALETH Rebot Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] DALETH Rebot Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] SAMEKH Rebot Smart Missile Launcher / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 18)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.1 Engineer Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    [​IMG] PROXY Mk.2 Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)

4 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Ran this for 6 games at Rumble; I'm not looking for feedback on list construction.

As for results, this list is great for learning how to use all the synergistic bits of hacking, forward observing, camo/to, visors etc. I had a great time looking at my pieces, looking at what my opponent brought and building a plan and executing it.

The smart missile launcher is really strong in this list as people rarely want to reveal a hacker to u-turn. There is no doctor, but your models all have NWI so that was a lucky accident. If people can't be hacked then the SML + spotlight works pretty well.

So if you want to play something different that makes you puzzle against your opponent give this thing a try :)

2. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

It look like fun to play. I have two questions :
    - how do you deploy your dasyus : hidden for surprise or visible to keep their order ?
    - why didn't you take a 3rd proxy ? Like a mk5 FO by degrading your KHD dasyus in FO naga ?

3. BasHamer

BasHamer New Member

I deploy them in 2 different ways;
    usually hidden deploy to make my opponent guess if there is a Maruth;
    1. take objectives
    2. kill TR bots, this means that they sometimes end up on the opposing side fo the board during deployment.

If I go first they are more often markers, but if I intend to spend an order on them then there is no reason to show them. It is worth making my opponent guard vs a Maruth, AD and TO during deployment :)

As for the downgrade, yeah that would be one of the things I'd change next time. I'd also be looking at the Asura as she rarely got her points.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation