1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freak Wars video hosted by HellLois

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Hecaton, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Saw this floating around the interwebs. A lot to digest, and I'm used to Mexican Spanish so I had to turn on the subtitles. Good explanation of why Frostbyte isn't in the tournament list of missions anymore (It requires too many objectives), but I have to say that I don't quite see the similarities between Unmasking and Rescue.

Anything else you guys find interesting about it?

Abrilete likes this.
  2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I don't know, the Panoplies always felt tacked on and unnecessary in Frostbyte... Destroying the heaters wasn't a priority and could easily lead to order shortages and unnecessary AROs so there is no real need to cater to that attack vector specifically and the mission could simply drop the panoplies and remain as excellent as it is.

3. Hachiman Taro

Hachiman Taro Inverted gadfly

It certainly was well liked where I am, i think because you could approach it different ways. Though I'd like it more if it didn't boil down so much to kill enemy data tracker, put own data tracker in the middle.

TheRedZealot likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation