1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flash Pulse and Short Skills from Classified Objectives

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by n21lv, Aug 23, 2019.

1. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

This just struck me. Many of the Classified Objective cards require your troops to perform a Short Skill in order to achieve the Classified, but none of the cards states whether this Short Skill has an Attack label.

So by RAW, since no cards specify that these Short Skills are Attacks, this means that Flash Pulse cannot stop you from achieving the Classified Objective. Is this intended?

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

We can't really answer whether it is intended or not and CB answers questions too seldom for this type of insight.

However, I'm fairly certain it is intended. Just don't forget to apply the -3 MOD from Stunned if applicable.

Zewrath likes this.
  3. n21lv

n21lv SymbioHate

Well, I humbly hope that one of the CB personnel can clarify this. As of now we have never been considering that Flash Pulse can stop someone from completing a Classified, but I think this question might arise at some time, because all the ITS missions that require you to perform a Short Skill explicitly label it as an Attack.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation