1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First attempt at Yu Jing 300 pts

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by 40Kigrant, Jan 11, 2019.

1. 40Kigrant

40Kigrant New Member

Hi all.

I've recently splitted Red Veil and Beyond Red Veil boxes with my friend, and would like to pit against each other in the ANNIHILATION and ARMOURY missions. (They seemed simple enough for us beginners)

With upcoming Invincible Army starter pack in mind, I've drawn my first list for both missions. I'm not sure what Haqq player will be bringing, but Tarik Mansuri with Spitfire seems very likely.

First Yu Jing List
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [​IMG]10
    DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    DÀOFĚI Spitfire / Pistol, Shock CCW. (2 | 55)
    MÓWÁNG (NCO) Red Fury, Akrylat-Kanone / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1 | 52)
    ZHĒNCHÁ (Forward Observer) Submachine Gun, D.E.P., Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
    GŬILÁNG MULTI Sniper Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 33)
    GŬILÁNG (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 27)
    HǍIDÀO Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 26)
    MECH-ENGINEER Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    Zhanshi YĪSHĒNG Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    PANGGULING (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    5 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

Any thoughts and critiques would be appreciated.

Cheers.

2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Have you played through the Red Veil missions yet?

If not, do that before you jump in at 300 points.

meikyoushisui and Triumph like this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I totally understand wanting to jump in but if not the Red Veil then at least start at 150pts.

However, if you really want to, the list you have seems ok. For the missions you have though, you really don’t need the Engineer. He doesn’t have much to fix and the only secret objective he could accomplish would be using his D-charge all the way on the other side of the table. So I’d recommend the Weibing remote. It’s a great versatile remote. Keep the doctor! You are playing missions that need to keep points on the table. Also kill his if you can.

4. valukr

valukr Well-Known Member

Enjoy the game dude!

Be sure to put the mowang on supprrssion fire, so keep in mind where he is going to end up and how he is going to face, as well as keep an order in the pocket to put him in suppression.

I notice you got a doctor, keep in mind having paramedics you can shoot medokits at your HI, which is order efficient. And cos of their high PH, they are 50/50 chance to get up. Yeah, as mentioned i dunno if you need the engineer. If you can make room for a Lu Duan Or Rui Shi - i'd suggest doing so, give yourself some speed and experience with the combat remotes(if you get a lu duan in there, you can echo it as the 8 minesweeper dude you got so it will look like you have two, good little surprise)

Glhf

5. armazingerz

armazingerz Well-Known Member

I like the list to play against Haqq, all that camo markers, forward deployments and infiltrators will let you deploy spread enough to not suffer many casualties against impersonators. Nevertheless, that Mowang could be engaged in CC easily.

Not a fan of the Guilang sniper, right now Daoying, Haidao and Le Muet looks far better to me.

That Haidao KHD yours will be deployed too afar from enemy hackers and repeaters, better get a Kanren/ninja.

6. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Daoying Lt. Sniper is pretty good but he becomes a target as soon as it’s used. Not bad if you have chain of command. Haidao is great if you have the points. The good thing about the Guilang Sniper is that he can deploy in the best spot if it’s not in Deployment. But my favorite, for less cost and better shooting skills is Major Lunah. Marksmanship LX is fantastic now. +6 to BS, No Cover to shoot or ARM, with a Viral Sniper Rifle. True it’s only Limited Camo but she still has mimetisim. Coming out of camo using MLX she’s BS12+6 (MLX)+3 (Range), with one shot. They are at -3 for surprise shot and no cover. Afterwards she’s still great without being able to do surprise shot anymore.

7. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Keep in mind MMSLX is an entire order skill now. You can't un-prone and use it in the same order, it's a minor but important mitigating circumstance, particularly for the order you want to use Surprise Shot in.

Joametz likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation