1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First army Non-Aligned PanO & Nomad

Discussion in 'General' started by Liveanthane, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Liveanthane

Liveanthane New Member

I'm creating my first army and I would like it to be a non-aligned, and the two regular factions I like are PanOceania and Nomad. I'm looking for suggestions on which of the non-aligned factions to use and which units to purchase in order to get a well balanced army which works well for a wide variety of mission objectives.

Thank you for your suggestions to help a newbie out.

2. Sunabe

Sunabe Active Member

StarCo is basically an extension of Corregidor. It has a lot of Nomad profiles.

3. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

Druze are very flexible and you can do most list around the Druze link team core and remote support.
    They have a lot of special rules so it's not the most beginner friendly force.
    With the proxy rules you can get away with a lot and since the Druze roster is rather basic it's not really confusing.

StarCo does use more Nomad minis and it has more different styles of list building around the different link teams, so it's more like a classical Sectorial army, like Corregidor is.

oldGregg likes this.
  4. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

StarCo. Use your Nomad troops as the actual Nomads, then you can use PanO troopers for things like Brawlers. You can happily use Orcs as Grrls. TechBee as Irmadhino. Locust as Al'Hawwas. Hexa as Cateran etc

Hmmm.... Locust as Al Hawwa actually sounds like a really good idea.

loricus likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation