1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Army after coldfront - Would love critique

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Challenger, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Challenger

Challenger Well-Known Member

Hey there, i've been really loving Infinity after i picked it up! Right now my very first army is Aleph and i've put together a possible 300pt first list that im expanding to.

the list so far is:

Coldfront to Vanilla - HMG Dakini
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    NETROD . (0 | 4)
    NETROD . (0 | 4)
    NETROD . (0 | 4)
    LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    SHUKRA (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
    ACHILLES Lieutenant Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, EXP CCW. (2.5 | 75)
    PROXY Mk.1 Engineer Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    PROXY Mk.2 Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    PROXY Mk.5 (Forward Observer) 2 Submachine Guns, Nanopulser, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    ATALANTA MULTI Sniper Rifle + TinBot E (Spotter) / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 39)
    DAKINI Tacbot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 21)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4
    NAGA (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)
    MYRMIDON Chain Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 16)
    THORAKITES (360º Visor) Submachine gun, Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    THORAKITES (360º Visor) Submachine gun, Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

my (terrible) justification is that i wanted to build an army around Achilles as he's extremely cool. So that meant Vanilla. Triple netrod + double lamedh seems pretty standard for extra orders. the Shukra consultant is in Coldfront and gives me a backup LT.

the posthuman loadout is because i expect to face a lot of hackers and i really want an engineer who can rescue achilles if he gets hacked or stuck.

Atalanta just seems really cool, effectively BS17 with MSV2 firing DA ammo is badass

the dakini HMG i can just play with a dakini from coldfront, and HMGs are sweet. Same goes for the naga, playing it because i own it. Hopefully there's some synergy there with the Engineer who can repair the tacbot if it loses a face to face.

Anything i should change up? I have a game this weekend on Show of Force against nomads, very excited!! (Although its all going to be proxies for me as i haven't committed to these purchases yet)

2. Kir

Kir Well-Known Member

I would strongly consider a source of White Noise (most economically on the Danavas), since achilles has no visor a white noise will make him basically have ODD against visors. And then you can also use your hacker for other things.

3. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

You should definitely pair up Achilles with either White Noise or Eclipse. His weak point, is when he leaves your deployment zone, and encounter MSV2 in his bad range bands.

Challenger likes this.
  4. Challenger

Challenger Well-Known Member

Hey guys, thanks for the advice! i've made it a high priority to fit a Danavas into my list for access to white noise, will post a list when i'm happy with it!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation