1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally accepted, New player in London area

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Car0nt3, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Car0nt3

Car0nt3 Active Member

Hi everyone, glad to finally introduce myself. I've been accepted today as a new member, so I wanted to greetings everyone. I started to play infinity a month ago, I love this game. I have chosen Combined Army..and already read a loads of your discussion. Looking forward to asking lots of things and discussing matters with you all. <3

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dude where are you playing?

3. Car0nt3

Car0nt3 Active Member

Hi there sorry for late reply, at the moment we're playing just at home, we're looy for a place where there is a possible community. But personally I still didn't find anything can be affordable as distance and time. Where are you playing? Is there any club can we join in London area?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate over in Bethnal green seems to be the most active I've heard of, @wisefaiz plays there and could probably brief you up and I think @Riker is the warcor?

Car0nt3 likes this.
  5. wisefaiz

wisefaiz Well-Known Member

Hello @Car0nt3! Yes indeed, if you look on Facebook for 'infinite HATE' you'll find a large group based in Bethnal Green which meets Wed and Sun. Lots of player, factions, and all extremely friendly!

Car0nt3 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation