1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddler - Remote Activation Switch

Discussion in 'Masters of Puppets' started by rag1n, Feb 17, 2020.

1. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

So I've been playing a lot of fiddler recently and would like some clarity around the switch of Remote Activation.

Since it isn't an attack I'm inclined to think that you use the switch multiple times in the one roll but I also feel like it sort of fits in with Mushashi's and Wild Bill's bonus attack switch.

Fiddler and FAQ items attached for easy reference!

What are your thoughts? Can the remote activation switch be used multiple times?

upload_2020-2-17_16-59-16.png upload_2020-2-17_16-58-55.png

2. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

FAQ seems pretty clear to me?! Meaning: Additional attack via switch at end of attack resolution only once.

Am I missing something?

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  3. JAGS

JAGS Member

"Switches with an effect "at the end or resolution of this action/attack" are not cumulative"... "switches", it doesn't matter if it's from an attack or not.

4. rag1n

rag1n Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

ahhh yes. thanks for pointing that out!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation