1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling envy with the new S3 REM kits...

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Hecaton, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Seeing the O-12 Copperbot kit, I gotta say - the weapons are actually positioned intelligently, and there's an actual attachment for the R-Drone equivalent. I feel like CA got left behind with the update, we had the coolest 1st generation drones and kind of weak 2nd gen ones.

Lesh' likes this.
  2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I dunno, the new ones are pretty alright in my book, I didn't have any trouble attaching any of the arms.

3. Hecaton

It's not how hard they are to attach, it's that they're on these shitty little arms that interfere with their legs, as opposed to being mounted in the body like the T-Drone and all the human remotes.

Lesh' likes this.
  4. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

I actually liked the drones untill the Megalodron came out and then they just look like baby-drons now.

Still, I kinda get the point that the arm placing is a little awkward. And I really can't see how the HMG drone can turn around to fire its gun.

5. Hecaton

I'm glad our TAGs don't have those shitty little arms, but our REMs do, which sucks.

We could also use a Plasma Rifle sculpt tbh.

Dragonstriker likes this.
  6. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Ok, the arms do kind of get tangled up in the legs. But the presence of arms was a feature of the old tentacle drones that I'm glad they kept, and I like that they don't just have exactly the same design ethos as human REMs.

7. Hecaton

That's fine, but it seems super impractical.

8. joedj

joedj Member

Alien REM, alien design and intent. I imagine mine to be hyper-jointed, that HMG swivels fore and aft, lightning quick.

The guided missile array kinda bugged me, skinny missile?, until I imagined the apertures at the front generating a coalesced ball of energy that is guided to target. Very alien, very cool.

The Copperbots are perfect for 0-12, uniform, nearly interchangeable.

RobertShepherd likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation