1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback on PDF book

Discussion in 'Modiphius Entertainment' started by Arkhos94, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

The gaming system is more or less OK, but the gear is a mess, and there is no limit on character development once a certain threshold is reached... imagine D&D 3.5 playing with a lv 40 CoDzilla adventures designed for lv 10... XD

As for background, go straight for the faction books, you will miss the human sphere overview, but it's not really that important... or relevant, as Uprising evidenced (despite being all official).

3. Postmortem

Postmortem Kazak Arachnophile

I bought them. I am working on converting it to the Savage Worlds system. Just waiting on Interface Zero 3rd ed to come out to incorporate some (hacking) ideas into it.

PDFs are worth it.

4. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

I'm not much of an RPG player (mostly alone on computer) so I want the book mostly for the background, so thanks for this feedback

xagroth likes this.
  5. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

I have the Basic Manual in BOTH the PDF version AND the printed-on-paper version. . .

From a readable point-of-view found the Basic Manual well done, immersive, interesting and ENORMOUS (500+ pages, crammed with useful infos for BOTH Players and Gamemasters alike). . .

Some quality of the Colours of the printed one are a little off, but the PDF (at least the version that I have access to) is optimized for being perfectly readable in a Digital Screen. . .

@Arkhos94

There is a TON of Background related infos in the Basic Manual, some of those NEVER previously seen in detail in the Wargame Manuals (but I lack the Last ones, Human Sphere N3 / Japanese Rebellion and the new Paradiso 3d Offensive). . .

Have also Ariadna Manual and Haqqislam Manual and they have A LOT of further Background Infos. . .

Reliable sources related that the Pan-Oceanian Manual (that I have NO access to) is a "Treasure Trove" of useful infos for the Hyperpower Turfs, mainly about Svarhalheima and, espeacially, Varuna. . . . .!!!

xagroth and Golem2God like this.
  6. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

The biggest plus its the FLUFF and the pathlife for creating characters, it´s very funny do them

inane.imp likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation