1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fedaykins JSA, Shasvastii and yu Jing

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Fed4ykin, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Fed4ykin

Fed4ykin Well-Known Member

My latest addition to the Roster of miscreants, Brawlers, and Mercs are the Unit which in big part is responsible for my coloursheme:
    Druze Shock Team! Finished them at the end of Janurary. Might be my best painted minis so far.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Abydog, Golem2God, burlesford and 2 others like this.
  2. Fed4ykin

[​IMG]
    Two Lovely ladies who will finish up my mercs unitl i decide otherwise. Octavia will be a Hunzakut, Druze Hacker will be a Druze marksman rifle.
    Then something i´ve been working on with the airbrush:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    As soon as i am finished with my last mercs. so hopefully at the end of this month. Fingers Crossed. I will continue with these basecoated fellas. Still need a lot of practice with the airbrush, but it was nice to get a nice smooth Gradiant of bright to dark blue on the minis. And a lot faster than with a brush.

3. Fed4ykin

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Before the Lockdown i stumbled across these neontuffts and thought;" That looks so alien" and thus the idea for my shasvastii bases was born. still have do touch ups on the tactical rocks though.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    My Japanese got their snowbases. That was always the plan and i might have to make the snow fluffier in a second phase but for now it looks fine. Sorry for the potato photos. Wanted to share and just took the fotos with my phone.

4. Fed4ykin

Finished the last minis (for now) of my mercs, Let me introduce to you Octavia Grimsdottir, Hunzakut and the singer of Arch Enemy or simply a Druze Grenade launcher. First time painting bubblegum hair.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Because they are finished and based for now i made a Groupshot of these Bunch of Mercs. looking Good there Guys! [​IMG]

Oni, Golem2God, Abydog and 3 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation