Farewell gift to Spiral Corps

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Sharrankar, Oct 18, 2024 at 10:19 AM.

1. Sharrankar

Sharrankar Well-Known Member

As we all know, Spiral Corps are gone in N5 - sad, but oh well, at least some of the models will still be playable in Tohaa, so it's not as bad as others have it.

However, I think it'd make the transition a bit easier if CB could take a look at some of the SC profiles and adjust them in Tohaa - like adding the viral sniper Taagma and allowing it to link with Chaksas, allowing Kiel-Saan to link (and while we're at it, give it Metachem (reroll) and DA+AP, pretty please!), adding the E/M mines Kiiutan profile and maybe the smoke grenade launcher Kriigel.

It's actually not a lot, but would open up Tohaa playstyle and allow at least a part of Spiral's identity to transfer over - we'll be losing Helots, Brawlers and the Anaconda no doubt, but that, while dissapointing, is reasonable in the grand scheme of things. Some tiny tweaks here and there would definitely sweeten the transition!

What would you like to see moved over from Spiral to Tohaa?

2. Diomedes

Diomedes Diomedes

I would love to see the Kiel-Saan haris moved over to Tohaa. I love those sneaky big bois and giving them the benefit of fireteam bonuses (albeit now much less in N5) would be really good.

csjarrat and Delta57Dash like this.
  3. Tool81

Tool81 Well-Known Member

I would love Spiral to be reimagined/introduced as a clandestine sectorial of the Tohaa. Following their dismantling by O-12, I would love if in the lore, Spiral is widely believed within the Human Sphere to have been completely destroyed. However, in secret, the Tohaa have kept Spiral hidden and now utilize them for their most covert, bloody, and morally questionable operations.
    Alternatively I would love a new sectorial for Tohaa that will incorporate the fireteams option present in Spiral.

burlesford likes this.
  4. Wizzy

Wizzy Well-Known Member

csjarrat, Sharrankar and Tool81 like this.
  5. Tool81

Tool81 Well-Known Member

If it is true that they are in the Infinity Paradise Lost series and their look is so cool then is inexplicable to me why they decided to cancel and make them not playable anymore

6. Sharrankar

Sharrankar Well-Known Member

Did some googling and blimey, they seem to have a much bigger role: upload_2024-10-18_21-32-9.png
    It's from the trailer and the fella seems to be an important character, at least it'd appear so - it's the same guy from the concept art.

Also, and take it with a gargantuan amount of salt, Tohaa supposedly plays a bigger role in season 2. I've read it on, I think, the big discord, but don't quote me on that. I think a Tohaa remake could tie in with season 2, so probably Adepticon 2026?

Attached Files:

csjarrat, Abrilete and Wizzy like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation