1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAO: NA2 Command.

Discussion in 'IC' started by cazboab, Jun 30, 2018.

1. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

@Yasashii Fuyu
    PTE.png

Edit: Just so we're clear: No, we won't surrender the Redoubt.

#1 cazboab, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    Teslarod and Yasashii Fuyu like this.
  2. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Please note that the following is not a public NA2 responce, but rather a private comment from Commander Yasashii Fuyu to the primitive behaviour of Ariadnan "High Command" (Did they seriously vote for that? Must have been some tribal ceremony that went horribly wrong...like did the real leader accidentally slip and fall down the Waterfall?):

[​IMG]

cazboab likes this.
  3. TheEmptyRoad

TheEmptyRoad Member

*TheEmptyRoad, after being informed of and reading the contents of NA2's 'offer'*

4. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

@cazboab very mature recation. What else could you expect from a mud dwelling peasant?

Yeah, propably a flashed butt crack if he wears a tartan skirt.

cazboab likes this.
  5. cazboab

Well originally I was going to use that, then I was talked down to James McAvoy giving the finger and I had to translate it into Japanese or it would just have been rude.

Teslarod and Tristan228 like this.
  6. Veonix

Veonix Member

I live in Japan and I can speak some Japanese and type some if needed. Ironically I'm playing for Ariadna, so give me a shout if you need anything translated to the enemy.

Barrogh and cazboab like this.
  7. Gargs454

Gargs454 Member

Frankly Yasashi had to expect something like that after the "offer" he made. I would say declaring war in response to a request for a diplomatic dialogue to be far more shameful.

8. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

Usually if someone is winning, it takes more than a "please sir" to get them to stop hitting you. That's why they call them concessions. When you lose, you have to pay the winner, or else keep losing.

So of course Ariadna received a ridiculous answer. They asked a ridiculous question. An alliance in the future if NA2 stops destroying Ariadna is a bad offer.

Next time Ariadna wants "diplomatic negotiations", offer NA2 something that is actually useful. Offering garbage terms, then immediately name-calling when we refuse an obviously bad deal, is not the way to get what you want.

Jounin Barakiel
    Tasaka Strategic Consulting
    Director of Strategic Solutions, Non-Aligned Armies, Kurage Division

9. havocfett

havocfett Well-Known Member

If Ariadnan has basically any alliance with the other factions at Lafayette then NA2 will have lost the assault, revealed their own alliances, and burned bridges for no gain.

While there were excellent reasons to reject the deal, doing it like this was silly and will be deeply embarrassing if NA2 doesn't take Lafayette. There is no situation where it was better to reveal that you are functionally allied woth PanO and Aleph than to not reveal that alliance.

Of course, if Tasashi simply needs help in figuring out how to perform diplomacy I am sure he could find a volunteer to teach him the basics.

Cabaray and Teslarod like this.
  10. cazboab

We offered a way for you to keep your honor, your pride and your lives. The ground work to forge a new Japanese-ariadnan nation in novyy cimerria. We'd even have helped you to respond with more wit than regurgitating the response you received mere hours ago...

Instead you seem content to exchange one master in orange for a master in blue, and throw away what little material and personnel you could pry from the Emperor's claws on a fools errand.

11. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Greetings Comrade,

As it currently stands you have put 79 points against the Redoubt defenses and you still don't own it. Still 5 victories away from defeating Ariadna. This distance has not been closing during a whole weekend of fighting.

If you had put that effort against the Panoc23-multibase Camp. You would have conquered it. They would need 4 victories to reconquer it while losing HAS to Ariadna. Pano would have been chased of the Island.

You would have freed yourself from the shackles of the Hyperpower and be a true free people with a good neigbor.

That what was on the table.

Sincerely,

High Commander Cabaray

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Ten Thousand Arrows and cazboab like this.
  12. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

ATEKS you shall respect the newland of the new Japanese Nation that it´s rising from ashes; this island was forgotten by your kind from centuries and now that JSA make it worth again you claim over the land you didn´t work at all.

Many Caledonian Scoundrels and USAriadna maraunders are plundering all over, the RODINA command shall hold his mad hounds, or we shall take care of it!

#DEUSVULT

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation