1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive Footage of the Invincible Army in action! [Humour]

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by RecklessPrudence, Aug 9, 2018.

1. RecklessPrudence

RecklessPrudence Well-Known Member

(Posting this here too, as I realised it's probably a more appropriate location)
    So in honour of IA being officially confirmed to be on the way, I sent this to one of my best friends, who is the one that got me into Infinity. He chose Yu Jing because they're the power armour army, and has been impatiently waiting for IA to be released since he discovered they were a possible thing that could happen. (I've been the same for Vedic, so it's been nothing but celebrations around here recently)

BREAKING NEWS: Exclusive footage of the Invincible Army in action, with Sun Tze leading from the front, using cutting-edge powered armour in a daring raid to rescue captives from terrorists with international connections! [click here for video]

He's at work at the moment so I haven't gotten a reaction yet, since he won't have been able to watch the video - but I expect it to be a doozy, considering the video in question.

#1 RecklessPrudence, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Shiwen, Paegis, Mikes and 2 others like this.
  2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

that is sooooo wrong.

Hilarious, but oh so wrong.

You can expect a visit from the Imperial Service and a long conversation about how you can better serve the StateEmpire in the Kuang Shi corps.

RecklessPrudence likes this.
  3. Mikes

Mikes Well-Known Member

I laughed.

4. Paegis

Paegis Vincible Officer

So... you're saying we're getting linkable smoke grenade-throwing MSV HI with an HRL option? Gimme! (Also, first post. Hi Yu Jing!)

RecklessPrudence likes this.
  5. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

This was one of my favorite shows back in the day. A++

6. RecklessPrudence

RecklessPrudence Well-Known Member

Not just smoke grenade throwing - some of them seem to have smoke grenade launchers. Add in the face that every one of them must have Multi Rifles, considering the Stun rounds, and I think I saw a Boarding Shotgun also with Stun rounds, which would make it the first MULTI Shotgun of any type, and I think you've got one nasty (if expensive) unit!

But they're so competent! If anything, I'd think it would be a compliment to the StateEmpire - no? Not buying it? Okay, well - *abandons Lhost and flees through the net*

Later, in the investigating officer's inbox: You guys really don't have much of a sense of humour, do you? Love, an anonymous posthuman.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation