1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive Footage of the Invincible Army in action! [Humour]

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by RecklessPrudence, Aug 9, 2018.

1. RecklessPrudence

RecklessPrudence Well-Known Member

So in honour of IA being officially confirmed to be on the way, I sent this to one of my best friends, who is the one that got me into Infinity. He chose Yu Jing because they're the power armour army, and has been impatiently waiting for IA to be released since he discovered they were a possible thing that could happen. (I've been the same for Vedic, so it's been nothing but celebrations around here recently)

BREAKING NEWS: Exclusive footage of the Invincible Army in action, with Sun Tze leading from the front, using cutting-edge powered armour in a daring raid to rescue captives from terrorists with international connections! [click here for video]

He's at work at the moment, so I haven't gotten a reaction yet, since he won't have been able to watch the video - but I expect it to be a doozy, considering the video in question.

xagroth, loricus and Stiopa like this.
  2. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

FMP always makes we want a TAG that can use a knife. 23 CC, no MA (to avoid stealth and courage) and AP CCW. MK12. That could be such a rad model.

3. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

O-Yoroi says hi.
    Why use a knife when you can use a big sword?

Regarding that, you shoud watch Invisible Victory...

chromedog likes this.
  4. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

Invisible victory was such a departure from the school format that it was refreshing. The story evolved naturally to what it realistically had to become. I enjoyed all the old FMP so to see them not F#$* it up was great.

Abrilete likes this.
  5. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

If it's invisible, how does one watch it?

Methinks something got lost in translation ...

6. Daemon of Razgriz

Daemon of Razgriz Ninja sniper

Probably. The thing is. SPOILER ALERT
    The story arc ends in a hollow victory. Probably where invisible comes in.
    Also. Invisible victory is season 4 technically. And they really wanted to abbreviate Invisible victory to IV after Full Metal Panic in the intro.

Abrilete likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation