1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Event List Construction and Sectorials

Discussion in 'ITS' started by PirateCaptain, Apr 5, 2018.

1. PirateCaptain

PirateCaptain Member

Prepping to move farther into infinity, and I could not find a direct answer to these questions.

I know that for an event you are typically required to submit two lists to play.

If you want to use a Sectorial, do BOTH lists have to be constructed using that Sectorial, or can each list be a different Sectorial?

If they can both be different, I would assume that they both must be from the same parent faction, yes?

Thanks in advance

2. yojamesbo

yojamesbo purchaser of car seats

Yes.

PirateCaptain likes this.
  3. PirateCaptain

PirateCaptain Member

Thank you! I had expected as much, but wanted a direct answer from an impartial party. I really really like that ruling and it is what I was hoping for.

yojamesbo likes this.
  4. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

Yup, you are locked into whichever faction you pick for all rounds of that event. Whether that chosen faction is a specific vanilla faction or a specific sectorial, you're committed.