1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enemies behind unlocked doors

Discussion in 'General' started by Hecaton, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

In the first mission, when phase two starts , both the Cadmus and Nox are deployed behind doors. What are these enemies supposed to do if their turn comes up and they have no way of closing with the characters? The Nox can't leave their tile because the mission says so but what about the Cadmus?

Edit: nvm, looks like what the rulebook calls a door token is actually just a connector.

#1 Hecaton, Jan 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  2. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

For what it’s worth, I think the answer to an AI unit in an unreachable situation would be “Activate and go through the list, even if it can’t do really anything, because it might get Focused and the game will get closer to increasing the alert level anyway.” It’s entirely possible for the two in the cockpit to just mill around and not do much.

3. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

So wait, are the only doors the ones which are security doors? Are all other doors just connectors?

4. zephen1802

zephen1802 Active Member

In one of the later missions, you do see a regular door and security doors placed. Connectors don't automatically get doors.

5. Hecaton

Non-security doors only start showing up in later missions. I've only played the first three so was scratching my head.

6. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

can the enemy open doors? I don’t see this as part of their possible actions in the rule book. Did I miss something?

7. Hecaton

They can't, but the missions where the doors are actually there deal with this.

8. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

yeah I didn’t think they could open doors.

I just played mission 6 however and the sheskiin deployed in a room behind 2 closed normal doors. Nothing stipulated that the doors opened by themselves. So there was no way for her to escape because I could avoid opening the doors by using the Stalker to fly around the board lol!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation