1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EN/ES] BEST OF 2018 - Best month release

Discussion in 'News' started by Kakino, Feb 4, 2019.

?

Which is your favourite release of year 2018?

Poll closed Mar 6, 2019.
  1. Thorakitai SWC

0.8%
  2. Bit & Kiss

7.6%
  3. Shikami

10.2%
  4. Zoe & Pi-Well

6.8%
  5. Tunguska starter

27.1%
  6. Chasseur

9.3%
  7. Hollowmen SWC

15.3%
  8. Aragotos

1.7%
  9. Aleph side in Beyond Coldfront

13.6%
  10. Securitate SWC

0.8%
  11. For me none of them is the best of the year / Para mi ninguna de estas es la mejor del año

6.8%
  1. Kakino

Kakino Desconfiando de Aleph

[EN] Hi everybody! To close year 2018 I've created the polls to choose best releases and minis of last year. In this one there are included the winners of each single month of 2018. You can also choose the Best mini in big base and Best box (starters and army boxes) in their respective polls. Make your choice!

[ES] ¡Hola a todos! Para cerrar el año 2018 he creado unas votaciones para elegir las mejores novedades y miniaturas del pasado año. Aquí podéis votar entre las que fueren elegidas como las mejores de cada mes. También están disponibles votaciones para Mejor mini en peana grande y Mejor caja (starters y armys). ¡Hay tu elección!

• Thorakitai SWC
    01 ENE-Thorakitai 1.jpg 01 ENE-Thorakitai 2.jpg
    • Bit & Kiss
    02 FEB-Bit & Kiss 1.jpg 02 FEB-Bit & Kiss 2.jpg
    • Shikami
    03 MAR-Shikami 1.jpg 03 MAR-Shikami 2.jpg
    • Zoe & Pi-Well
    05 MAY-Zoe and Pi-Well 1.jpg 05 MAY-Zoe and Pi-Well 2.jpg
    • Tunguska starter
    06 JUN-Tunguska starter 1.jpg 06 JUN-Tunguska starter 2.jpg
    • Chasseur
    07 JUL-Chasseur 1.jpg 07 JUL-Chasseur 2.jpg
    • Hollowmen SWC
    09 SEP-Hollow 1.jpg 09 SEP-Hollow 2.jpg
    • Aragotos
    10 OCT-Aragoto 1.jpg 10 OCT-Aragoto 2.jpg
    • Aleph side in Beyond Coldfront
    11 NOV-Beyond Coldfront.jpg 11 NOV-Beyond - Shakti.jpg 11 NOV-Beyond - Rudras.jpg 11 NOV-Beyond - Apsaras.jpg
    • Securitate SWC
    12 DEC-Securitate Box 1.jpg 12 DEC-Securitate Box 2.jpg

Attached Files:

#1 Kakino, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Swiftage

Swiftage Well-Known Member

Despite not picking Tunguska in the poll for the best box I had to vote for them here. There are a number of worthy candidates in my opinion, for various reasons. The Chasseur, finally giving us an individual release that can represent multiple load-outs for a very popular troop type. The Hollow Men nicely allowing a five man link when added to the starter as well as a very interesting & powerful HI option for Nomads.

In the end though Tunguska wins for me. The whole box is awesome. Basic troops for the Sectorial, along with three entirely new troop types including the beast that is the Kriza Borac HMG. All beautifully sculpted too.

3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Hollow Men. Very cool-looking models and very deadly unit, all actively doing things in combat but giving no fucks about return fire.

Tunguska Starter is the (very close!) runner up. Really like the Securitate who look like they got a 'shots fired' call and just threw their body armor over their suits and went to work.

The new Aragoto are on cool bikes, and are ideally packaged (buy two boxes, have all the Aragoto you will want/need to field), but I was not super-impressed with the actual Aragoto troopers. Maybe that's because I already have 8 of them (counting Asuka).

Everyone else just isn't that cool.

4. Manfred_VR

Manfred_VR Well-Known Member

Tunguska starter :heart:

5. dexterv

dexterv Well-Known Member

Para mí Bit & Kiss. Aunque me alegra ver que la mayoría apoya las novedades de Tunguska.

Recordad la lógica básica:
    Nómada = bueno
    ¬Nómada = ¬Bueno

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation