1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EN] Cassius6303's Infinity Miniatures

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Cassius6303, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Cassius6303

Cassius6303 Active Member

So I've already shown you some of my Aristeia! work, now it's time to show off some of my Infinity. This time, I actually took some decent pictures...one would think that with four DSLR's, tripods, and lighting, I would know what I am doing....alas, photography is the wife's hobby, not mine. Still....not too bad, I think.

First up, Chasseur. I love this model.
    Chasseur2.JPG

Next, the SAS....that I painted up as Beachhead from G.I. Joe.

DSC02857.JPG

DSC02864.JPG
    Group shot of my current force....mostly just the starter box and the SAS troop. Some of the pics were a bit too blurry, so I will snap some updated ones shortly.
    DSC02874.JPG

And finally my Unknown Ranger proxy...for now. Painted this for fun when I got back into the hobby a year ago and he kinda fits in with this army. My first real attempt at NMM. DSC02872.JPG

2. Cassius6303

Cassius6303 Active Member

Back with a new model. Been painting a lot of stuff from other games but recently picked my Infinity stuff up again. This Wallace sat on my Shelf o' Shame for months.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

jherazob and Koin-Koin like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation