1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EM-CCW: Which Saving rolls do i need?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Pirayak, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Pirayak

Pirayak Member

Hello,
    my Jaguar hits Asura with his EM-CCW but we are not sure which saving rolls she has to do.

In the rulebook (pdf) is written:

EM-CCW - ammo N+EM - saving attribute BTS

Normally i would sa she should make one ARM Roll for the hit by the NormalAmmo and two for the EM-Ammo against the BTS.
    But there is no saving attribute ARM in the chart.
    So my question, is it a misstake?
    Wont she get physical damage? But their isn`t the non lethaltrait.
    Would she get damage when she fails the BTS rolls?

Or haven´t i seen something....

Thanks and Greetings,
    Pirayak

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Normal ammo does not target ARM, it targets whatever the attribute the weapon uses. What Normal does is that it makes any saving throw deal damage to the target. Since E/M forces the target to take 2 saving throws against BTS/2, Normal would combine with E/M and make each of those saving throws cause damage in addition to E/M effects. Also note that E/M CCW are not non-lethal;

For each hit with an E/M CCW, make 2 saves against half BTS with each failed save causing the target to take 1 damage, become isolated and if REM/TAG/HI become IMM-A

3. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

As @Mahtamori pointet out already E/M CCW impose two saving rolls on BTS/2 per succesful hit. And a crit with a E/M CCW imposes three saving rolls on BTS/2.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation