1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Durgama Takeover

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Drunkergnom, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

Is this thing working? It will now function properly.

Greetings, fellow Ariadnans. Capitan "Gnom-6" on line. As the highest ranked officer online now, I take command of this combat zone. The situation is dire here — CA is still attacking our positions. They are the first priority threat for now. Because of this, and rather paranoid neighbors on Raveneye, I must try to negotiate a ceasefire with Nomads and Panoceania. The station is not in good shape for infighting, especially when we have morats to kill. The second problem is the butchers of Novvy Bangkok and the so-called humanitarian mission of haqqislam. This is the second priority. Without a strong grip on guns, they will attack. We are unable to win in ship-to-ship combat, and dying in it is a waste of our lives. You can ask me, "Why can't we just shoot them from here?" I wanted to do it, but there could be some of our POWs as well as civilians in the zone of impact, and we can’t afford two things – losing them to the enemy and becoming like these fanatics. No more questions? Good. Now I need to find connections with nomads and panoceania, count the survivors, and evacuate wounded soldiers.

2. Guiz

Guiz Active Member

Well, who are you guy? Why do we have to follow your orders? Can you explain us?

Hecaton and Wizzy like this.
  3. Drunkergnom

O, there is someone who still alive. Good.
    Why me? - Answer: Because there is no other candidates. If you know someone, who is in command here - I'd gladly drop diplomacy on him and return to field commanding. But until that happy moment for me - I must take care of all political things.
    Why follow my orders? - Answer: Because without unity we shall fall.

cazboab and Wizzy like this.
  4. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Thread pinned please keep the Durgama Takeover faction discussion in this thread.

IC (In Character) is advised but not enforced in this thread please note OOC (Out of Character) posts, IC is not an excuse or a bypass of the forum rules or a way to attack other forum members, but genuinely roleplay between forum members will be accepted.

As per the past campaigns, if forum members spot any particular reports that have issues, please PM me (an explanation of what is peculiar is appreciated) and the team will investigate them.

Wizzy and csjarrat like this.
  5. Hushhherism

Hushhherism New Member

Well met, Captain Gnom-6, this is Capitaine Jean "Hush" Brunet reporting in for battle.

With scant leadership on the day of the assault the Men and Women of the Merovingian Rapid Response Force stationed here and on Concilium's surface, will defend tooth and nail against the incoming threats that seek to turn this station's orbital weapons on the military, civilian and natural life upon Concilium Prime. However, I also have my expeditionary unit on the surface to think about; if the intel gathered by my Chasseurs are to be believed, the O-12 site of Zebu has just been lost to Aleph and plans of a coordinated assault on Gekidan Research park. Additionally, the Bow Section has also just fallen to the Combined Army in a somewhat fast assault; if we are to hold our position, we need to also push out any CA presence on board. If they control the bow, they control the ship. We need to coordinate not just between ourselves, but between our PanOceanian and Nomad brothers in arms to fight for freedom against this alien menace.

Wizzy likes this.
  6. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

OOC: There's never been someONE in charge before, we tried to form a consensus as to the best course of action and provide intelligence as best we could. Previous high command members are going to be taking part, but some in limited roles, EG @Cabaray has surrendered himself to O-12 custody on a plea bargin.

IC:
    Commander Strachan, Reporting. Lets worry about chain of command once more of the transports arrive, we all know what we need to do in the meantime, Follow standard rules of engagement- hold off on lethal force unless engaged or mission critical materiel is threatened.
    Gnom-6, read me in on your diplomatic dealings via secure channel, at your best opportunity. Be advised internal politics and international relations may ultimately not allow for me to take much of that strain from you. I knew keeping you in the AEC would pay off some day...

Lady Numiria likes this.
  7. Phillimon

Phillimon Kazak Diplomatic Operative

Marauder Actual here.

We got a situation here, might just put a damper on yalls truce with the Blue Boys... well the Pano Blue Boys that is. Got me some reliable Intel from a very trustworthy source that some of the higher ups have done been sepestorized. Sounds 'bout right form them, in chasing immortality they became zombies.

I'm gonna gather up some of the Boys, roll on down and poke the hornets nest so to speak, see what turns up. I'll fill yall in when I get back.

Marauder actual out.

OCC Sorry guys got a few games lined up with a buddy who only plays VIRD and NCA, so when u get around to posting the results it gonna be Ariadna vs PanO.

cazboab likes this.
  8. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

:sips tea:

As-salam my friend, you might want to take care of a bit of an alien problem yes? We are more than happy to assist with this again.

OOC: Is Cabary even playing? Or is he fully into O-12 this go around?

cazboab likes this.
  9. Drunkergnom

Last time when you "helped" ended in shas escape. May be you grab all your things and move away? But stop, we need all your loot. drop your valuables here and retreat.

cazboab likes this.
  10. cazboab

Marauder actual be advised, we do not have accurate methods of detecting sepsistorised individuals at this time, you are free to rely upon your judgement and respond to any resistance with appropriate levels of force.

OOC: Play who you can when you can, unless the organising team decide to go back to an official alliance it'll only be a problem if we deliberatly target a zone held by an ally.

:draws on e-cigar:

Assist like you've been assisting O-12 at Zebu? I'm afraid under the circumstances we'd have to Consider any presence onboard the Raveneye to be hostile action.

OOC: Cabaray has is indeed with O-12.

Lady Numiria likes this.
  11. theGricks

Please my friend, chai is very calming. Helping yourself!

Assisting at Zebu? Oh goodness gracious, look at the time. I am late for prayer. Bismallah my friends!

terrordactyl likes this.
  12. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

Instead of prayers, why are your forces so much present in Zebu right now? We are conducting important operations there, and your forces aren't even from the Waqf al-Bawadi "humanitarian" support from what i've seen.

I demand some answers there.

13. theGricks

My dear Officer,

The Zebu area is currently home to many military forces, I do apologize if we have slightly more than others there. It is merely a show of our commitment to the defense of the human holdings, and as a anvil for the Durgama Defense Coalition. Rest assured that we are trying to share in security there but, unfortunately, O-12 forces are lacking. We will try to downsize our presence there to more equitably manage security among all forces present.

Inshallah.

Wizzy and nehemiah like this.
  14. Drunkergnom

I have dose of stimms. Get yourself painkillers, I hope there would time to "medical check" of some of your soldiers.
    There are no answers. Just shoot'em all. That coalition can't hold Firepost now and in past helped Shas to escape by shooting AEC garrison.

15. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

You cannot shoot simply at fellow humains Commander. Even when they don't respect you, proove you're the better than them. This is true willpower at test, and how we can keep our Humanity and our dignity even in war.

16. cazboab

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
    1.All AEC Forces in the AO are now to consider themselves under Command Of “International Concilium Assistance Force”(ICAF). Existing Command structure remains, ICAF is to be considered an extraordinary measure granting us legal standing to enforce O-12’s orders.

2.When taking part in ICAF Patrols or Actions the ICAF logo is to be prominently displayed on all Uniforms, Vehicles and Antipode Harnesses when possible.

3. No Human forces-including aleph Lhosts- are to be engaged without cause. When Possible the announcement “ICAF Troopers, you are bound by law to stand down.” will be given via Radio, Loudhailer or Voice as required by the situation before use of force.

4.Ariadnan troops are to be dispatched immediately to the Port Fire Control Module, while maintaining a defensive position in the Starboard Fire Control Module.

5.Ariadnan troops will maintain Patrols on groundside installations with Antipodes to scout for Shasvasti infiltration, no other crimes are to be prosecuted outside the Raveneye by AEC forces under ICAF unless there is a clear and present danger to human lives.

6. Only in the event of a Combined army takeover, or clear and direct orders from O-12 are AEC troops to attempt takeover of the Sensor Module or Ammunition and Supplies Module.

Commander Strachan, Caledonian Justicar’s Representitive to O-12, 3rd AEC support deployment to ICAF .

OOC: remember folks, this is a game, don’t get upset if someone can’t follow these rules, and don’t avoid playing games you have set up that might go against them, Play your games, write your reports and have fun.

Wizzy, Errhile, MJGrey and 2 others like this.
  17. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

To Ariadna Command on board Ravenseye, this is the director of Waqf al-Badawi.

I'm speaking on behalf of reis Hassan, skipper of the QAS Rose of Cairo.

Reis
    Hassan has informed me that two of his dropship crews are willing to risk a medevac run on Ravenseye, with the Rose providing cover. They're experienced combat pilots and they do know the risks.

Reis plans to send one dropship to Port Battery, and the other to Starboard one, if the parties controlling these locations are willing to receive them. They'll be bringing some medical supplies, but the primary goal of the mission is evacuation of the wounded. QAS Rose of Cairo can remain in the area for only a very limited time, so please have your wounded prepared for boarding.

Any personnel evacuated from Ravenseye will be transferred to HNS Ibn Rushd, a Haqqislamite Navy's hospital ship operating in Concilium system, for treatment. The Navy has assured me the patients will be considered allied personnel in need of medical assistance, not prisoners of war or internees, and returned to their home nation as soon as circumstances allow.

ETA on Starboard Battery 22:45 standard time.

Awaiting your response.

cazboab likes this.
  18. cazboab

The Ariadna contingent aboard the Raveneye does not require Medevac at this time, Thank Reis Hassan for his generous offer, but I would Suggest his efforts would be better spent providing aid to the Nomads in the port and PanOceanian troops regrouping in bow-adjacent spine sections.

19. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Understood, I'll inform reis Hassan to direct both of his dropships to Port Battery.

There's no distinct PanOceania-controlled docking port to attempt a run to the bow section of Ravenseye.

Thank you for your reply.

20. cazboab

Operations to secure the Egress of PanO troops are currently in the early stages of enaction

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation