1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgrading Camouflage and Hiding

Discussion in '[Archivado]: Reglas N3' started by Zarc07, Dec 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Zarc07

Zarc07 Pan O TAG Pilot

For the longest time I've gone with the idea that CH:TO (and by extension CH: Camouflage) could not be downgraded to CH: Camuflage and CH: Mimitism (respectively) however after a recent discussion with some other players I could not find anything that definitively said that I can't. I looked at the rules for Optional, Automatic, Negative Feedback (NFB), and could not get a definitive answer. Can someone please help and site rulebook pages/wiki links?

2. Khayloth

Khayloth Well-Known Member

Every Optional ability is... well... Optional, so you can Disable at any moment. This means you can start with a TO in a CH:Camo token, for example :)

Abrilete likes this.
  3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

@Zarc07 you realize this is the spanish forum, don't you? ^^

As for the downgrading, please remember that all skills with a level "tag", for example "CH: LEVEL 3. TO CAMOUFLAGE" include the previous levels aswell, so you can select to use any of those (if they do not stack).

Abrilete likes this.
  4. Zarc07

Zarc07 Pan O TAG Pilot

Yeah, hehe . I saw that immediately after I posted it. If the moderators want to delete this post I’m fully OK with that.

xagroth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation