1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do both of a player's list have to be from the same faction?

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Arkangel, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Arkangel

Arkangel Bringer of Justice, Avatar of Retribution

Maybe it's me, or not clear, but when running an event using ITS, do both lists the player has, have to be from the same faction, jurisdiction, or CBT?

In other words if I have two armies from different factions, can I choose which list? Or do they all have to be from the same group?

2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

They have to be from the same faction/sectorial. For example, both vanilla Nomads, both Tunguska, etc. You can't take a mix of base faction and a sectorial, two different sectorials under the same base faction, or two entirely different factions.

Arkangel and chromedog like this.
  3. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

From the ITS Season 10 rules, page 8

ARMY LISTS
    Each player submits two Army Lists to the OTM, both from a single Generic or Sectorial Army.

Abrilete likes this.
  4. Arkangel

That's what confused me. I took it to mean that a player needed to have forces from whatever lists they choose from, and after reading it again I thought some clarification was needed because of course, my armies are going to be from either a generic list or a sectoral list - why mention it again? Thanks, toadchild, for clarifying this. It makes a huge difference.

5. Arkangel

This just popped in. Could I take a PanOceania vanilla and a PanOceania Sectoral as my two lists? Or if I go with vanilla they both must be vanilla?

6. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

They both must be vanilla.

Arkangel and chromedog like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation