1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion of Deadalus Falls Lore Updates and Additions

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by theGricks, May 2, 2019.

1. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Ahlan wa sahlan, my friends!

Having finally finished the rather thick section of Haqqislam in Daedalus Falls, I found it very well written and thought. The description of the Ramah Task Force itself and sub-units seemed far more advanced and description in their jobs and actions than previous sectorial armies and very akin to the Varuna Taskforce writing.

I was also very happy to see fluff in general of Al'Medinat, the Janissary Corps, and the Tuaregs. Being Jewish myself, it was interesting seeing that A. there are Jewish communities on Bourak, B. They work closely with the Tuaregs, and C. have their own unit in the Sword of Allah!

All in all, I was engrossed in the learning. How has it been for other folks?

LoganGarnett likes this.
  2. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I think the Haqqislam background was awesome. Like you I especially loved the Jannissary fluff and how they work, that was really cool. RTF definitely feel like Haqq's best of the best, which I really like, with an emphasis on being mobile and heavily automated.

3. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

I'm glad to hear all that.
    Myself, I'm still waiting for my copy of the Daedalus' Fall.

4. Agorapocalypse

Agorapocalypse Namurr and Nahab are girlfriends

Some of the new fluff alludes specifically to another unnamed supersoldier unit as if it may become a new unit in the future. Do you guys think that was dropped in as foreshadowing on purpose?

5. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

I give Ramah and its components a C, and Dashat a B.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation