1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Destroying Consoles in Supremacy

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Dragonclaw, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Well-Known Member

Supremacy is one of the missions where the consoles can be destroyed. I am not sure what it means if a console is destroyed. Are the objective points lost to both players? Or is the status preseved?

2. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

Since the points for hacking a console aren't scored until the end, where Face to Face rolls are made to see who scores it...

If you are the first to hack a console, and you then destroy it, you now have that point guaranteed, since the opponent can't come and hack it now to trigger the Face to Face at the end of the game.

WarHound, inane.imp and Dragonclaw like this.
  3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Well-Known Member

Thanks for the fast answer!

4. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

So you think it works the same as in The Grid?
    I would say no because it isn't stated the Console is still yours after this, on the contrary to The Grid.

5. Arkhos94

Arkhos94 Well-Known Member

I don't agree with you. There is a specific rule in the grid to allow a destroyed console to still be controled. There is no such rule in supremacy.

So if a console is destroyed, no player controls it anymore (as destroyed is a null state)

#5 Arkhos94, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation