1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daylami??

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Ashtroboy, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Ashtroboy

Ashtroboy Well-Known Member

So what profiles do people use/prefer and is it worth the extra point for the limited camouflage and inferior infiltration profile?

cheers
    Ash

2. LoganGarnett

LoganGarnett Well-Known Member

Panzerfausts. All the way. With a couple Infiltrator Panzerfausts.
    If you are filling troll-ey, get 4-5 Rifle Infiltrators and put them in Suppressive if they succeed their rolls.

Ashtroboy likes this.
  3. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

I always use the infiltrating panzerfaust profile. 1-3 of them. Gives me more chances to roll a successful infiltration while providing them a nice long ranged weapon for when they fail. Sometimes when I'm at max AVA for Ghazi and I have a few points I'll throw in the 5 point profile as a picket piece in my deployment zone.

Sometimes I look at the HMG profile for only .5 SWC and wonder how I might leverage that.

oldGregg and Balewolf like this.
  4. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I love my Daylamis :D
    Usually field the 7pts Panzerfaust guys. They are great for ARO, killed many expensive enemies in my games :)
    I prefer them over the Inferior Infiltration guys because I rarely pass the PH-3 roll and because I use them in 2nd group with mostly irregular orders. And when they fail the roll, it's harder to put them in nice spots for ARO and almost impossible to put them in cover.
    Still I converted one to be WYSIWYG-version of inferior infiltrating Daylami and named him Skully, so if I have spare point, I let him try his luck and deploy close to enemies.

[​IMG]

PozdRawiam / Greetings

5. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

Panzerfausts and light shotguns are both great tools.

Doing long-range Coordinated Order panzerfaust shots with the guys who fail their Infiltration roll is a solid-gold tactic.

Coordinating 4 Panzerfaust Daylami is a great way to take down tough enemy AROs.

Solar, Myomer, Xeurian and 1 other person like this.
  6. Sojourne

Sojourne Irregular

mostly depends on whether I can fit in another Warcor or servant bot.

Xeurian likes this.
  7. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Daylami limited camo shotgun panzerfaust is peak performance Daylami and one of the best Infinity troops IMO.

8. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

@KedzioR_vo where did you get that middle model. I've been wanting more panzerfaust daylamis. I was able to get the one in the daylami blister, and an OOP Ghulam panzanfaust. But I've never seen the one in your photo.I'm guessing it's a conversion.

My preferred profile is the 7pt PF. I find the limited infiltration to be a little too random for my taste, and the PF range bands puts in in a sweet spot in deployment. In my local meta I tent to see a lot of HI TO HMG just eat any ARO Pieces. I don't mind if my opponent spends 4-6 of his first turn order just taking out a couple of there. 28 points to waste my opponents first turn is worth it. When my opponent has a HI ARO piece I use a coordinated order on them to take it out efficiently.

KedzioR_vo likes this.
  9. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Yeah, it's a conversion of the stanging straight guy.
    Here's some more photos showing the sketch and the WiP.

I really like converting minis, as you can see in in my gallery for example.

PozdRawiam / Greetings

10. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

I'm contemplating digging up a 13e Moblot Panzerfaust to be an extra daylami PF. I regularly play 4 PFs and only have 2 PF models so far.

kesharq likes this.
  11. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

I have an old Azra'il PF for converting one Ghulam to Daylami PF

Xeurian likes this.
  12. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Or, if you assemble your Muyibs "incorrectly" you may have one sporting a shotgun. :D

13. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

I remain forlornly convinced that the 8pt LSG + LGL Daylami is secretly good and maybe even better in some circumstances than any of their peers. This is probably the fever dream of a madman that's never had a panzerfaust daylami land a hit in ARO, but so help me I will make cheap irregular spec fire work for me.

Golem2God likes this.
  14. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

I mean, some people swear by 17/0.5 HMG as well, albeit without any pretense about that one being generally good rather than okay for the price, so there's that.

Xeurian likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation