1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daylami Updated

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Papa Bey, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

In case people are like me and don't scour profiles or the "bug" reports.

The long awaited price increases for the camo guys landed, but the marksmanship rifle is new?

2. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

IIRC the marksman rifle profile was there since N4 dropped.
    Daylami lost HMG option (which is a bit sad, since it was really cheap in pts and SWC) and got the MR profile with the start of N4.

PozdRawiam / Greetings

3. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

I'm not sure of the marksman profile. The PF is such a nasty ARO weapon it outshines the marksman rifle. The question is do you want better AROs or more. The fact the PF is sweet in the 24-32 range band, its worth paying for the camo and just camping him in back for something juicy. Just the threat of a free PF shot can cause your opponent waste orders going the long way. If the PF was still .5 SWC I could see it being viable trade off, but since the PF is 0 SWC it's not a factor.

4. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Shows how much attention I paid to them. :D

5. jmmelo

jmmelo Well-Known Member

Kinda sucks, because the price was brought up A LOT once the rules were released, and it was stated as "correct". Now they say it was always a mistake but it sounds more as a concession to whiny opponents

6. Delta57Dash

Delta57Dash Well-Known Member

To be fair there's quite a few bugs that have been there since Day 1 of the rules release.

See: Rifles showing as having 40" max range in Army, instead of the 48" they have in the rulebook and on the wiki.

EDIT: Wait they actually finally fixed this lmao

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation