1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Datatracker Presence

Discussion in 'ITS' started by toadchild, Sep 4, 2019.

1. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I have a data tracker question. Reading the new PDF:

DATATRACKER

The DataTracker is a high reliability operator, specialized in Recover and Deliver missions related to sensitive information.

At the end of the Deployment Phase, in Initiative order, players must declare which troop from their Army List is the DataTracker. The trooper chosen must be always one of the models deployed on the game table. Players are not allowed to choose troopers in Hidden Deployment or in Marker state. This trooper must always be on the game table as a model and not as a Marker (Camouflaged, TO, Holoecho…). Also, Irregular troops and those whose Troop Type is REM are not eligible to be DataTrackers.

The DataTracker is identified with a DataPack Marker (DATA PACK).

DataTrackers will be relevant in some scenarios to accomplish some Mission Objectives.​

Bold emphasis is mine. Does this mean that I declare a datatracker every game, even if the mission we are playing does not have any datatracker special rules? It mostly matters because some of the classifieds reference the datatracker, and those could be drawn even if the mission itself does not use the datatracker.

Daniel Darko likes this.
  2. Melchior

Melchior Well-Known Member

3. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

If the mission includes the Datatracker rule, then you do it. Otherwise no.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation