1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Data Trackers and Inspiring Leadership

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Tongfa, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Tongfa

Tongfa ULTRA INSTINCT UKR

Hi all,

Just a quick rules question. If I'm running a Caledonia list and Wallace is my lieutenant, does his inspiring leadership allow irregular-turned-regular models (like a Cameronian) to be my datatracker, or does the datatracker need to say on "true" regular order models (e.g. volunteers, 112, greys, wallace himself, etc).

Thanks in advance.

2. Tongfa

Also unrelated - but coming from a grimdark background,a Wallace-led Caledonia army is uncannily like my old nids army. The 45ths are the Hormagaunts, Cameronians are Carnifexes, Uxia/SAS are Lictors/Genestealers, Volunteers are Termagaunts, Greys are kind of like Tyranid Warriors - and Wallace is the Hive Tyrant keeping the whole list in cohension. Has anyone else had armies they feel play like factions in other wargames?

@admins - feel free to delete this comment if we're not allowed to bring in other wargames in this forum.

3. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

Inspiring Leadership actually changes the training characteristic directly, so I don't see anything that would prevent it from working to allow a Datatracker.

4. Tongfa

cheers

5. Yvain

Yvain Well-Known Member

By extension if you lose wallace, would your dog would probably count as a dead datatracker.

6. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

It was answered by HellLois some time ago, Inspiring Leadership allows you to select troops "irregular turned regular" as Datatrackers, and if they went to Irregular due to Wallace's dead, then nothing happens, they still are Datatrackers, just with irregular orders.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation