1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dart, cards and hidden state

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Berjiz, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Berjiz

Berjiz Well-Known Member

I got the Dart from Coldfront today but got a bit confused. Is Dart supposed to have four tactics cards as usual or just one?

Also on the camouflage there is mention of hidden state. I can't find anything about it in the rules. Am I missing some rules explanation card?

2. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

Skins only have the Character and Inititive special cards. In the pack you got there is also an exclusive card of one of her tactics whit alternative art.

But you only get the four tactics of a Character in the expansion pack. You need to have the Human Fate expansion in order to play Dart in Aristeia!

https://aristeiathegame.com/wiki/article/100-hidden

3. Berjiz

Berjiz Well-Known Member

Thanks. I missed that Dart was a skin. I was planing on getting human fate anyway.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation