1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Dahshat color scheme?

Discussion in 'Dahshat Company' started by gorin, Jul 25, 2019.

1. gorin

gorin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Is it actualy a dahshat pic and color scheme? If its not - where to find their color scheme?

2. KestrelM1

KestrelM1 Well-Known Member

Dahshat does not have its own, distinct color scheme. Each unit uses whatever scheme it already has from its home faction.

This allows you a lot of freedom in what you'd like to paint - you can go with the studio schemes and get a rag-tag, mercenary feel from your army. Alternatively you can go for a unified color scheme for a more professional look. Or anywhere in between - painting all the LI one color and the HI another might turn out pretty great.

Ultimately it is completely up to you - that's one of the many beauties of fielding an NA2 army.

Space Ranger likes this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

For my Ikari I'm actively trying to make every figure different. For Dahshat I have a theme going of White Tigers of the West. So Grey-White and Mostly old Yu Jing figs.

4. Captain Nevercrit

Captain Nevercrit Active Member

I'm tempted to do green with white trim. Dashat troops are often Muslim (even the Yu Jing units) and green was Mohammed's favourite colour (according to the internet). No way i'm doing Arabic freehand. I mean I would love to but i'm not that good a painter!

-Ghost- and Space Ranger like this.