1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Token Sheet Creator - Updated for N4

Discussion in 'News' started by toadchild, Dec 5, 2017.

1. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

The 40mm holoechoes are now up.

RobertShepherd and Stiopa like this.
  2. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

By any chance you could make some generic "buff" and "debuff" tokens? like, I don't know, a green thumbs up and red exclamation mark in a triangle or something akin to that. my idea behind this request is pretty simple - you can't be prepared for every outcome of the game, so you either gonna run short on some markers, like, isolated, or you have to bring a huge token organizer to have exact token for the exact scenario in necessary quantities.

3. Lawson

Lawson Well-Known Member

That's an interesting idea. Let me think on it.

4. Lawson

Lawson Well-Known Member

While @toadchild figures out the ideal way to add the Booty and Metachemistry tokens to the creator (it's a bit tricky since these tokens will always come in groups, which goes against the inherent customizability of the creator) here's a couple pdfs I whipped up. I'd appreciate if someone could put another set of eyes on them to make sure they're accurate.

300 DPI version
    600 DPI version (if your home printer or print shop can handle this resolution, it will make a difference in the crispness of the tokens)

These are formatted for A4, but since the tokens are centered on the page and don't run all the way from the top to bottom, they should print on US "Letter" size paper without a problem as long as no additional scale-to-fit is enforced.

These are 1 size (25mm/1") but you should be able to set them to print at different sizes scaling the document before printing. To do this, divide your desired size of token by the original size. If, for example, you want 15mm tokens, 15 / 25 = .6, which means you'd scale this to 60% size before printing.

#224 Lawson, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation