1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom forum settings

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Koin-Koin, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

Hi,

Can the forum settings be moved from a cookie storage to a profile storage?

For instance, as I don't speak Spanish at all, I reduce all the Spanish dedicated sub forums. If I'm browsing from a different browser or from a private tab or a "delete cookies when closing" browser, I have to reduce the sub forum each time I launch it.

I can live with that but having it on some other forums, I have to admit it's an enjoyable confort.

Cheers,

Koin-Koin

#1 Koin-Koin, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    FatherKnowsBest likes this.
  2. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

It would be nice. While you wait (>= eternity), you can check if all your browsers support extensions to force things, like GreaseMonkey. That's what I do, and not just for settings, but many other things. See https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/eng-esp-forum-tweaks-napas.481/ and use
    Code:
    // ==UserScript==
    // @name        Fix CB layout
    // @namespace   MoB
    // @include     https://forum.corvusbelli.com/
    // @version     1
    // @grant       none
    // ==/UserScript==

document.cookie = "xf_uix_collapsedNodes=node_73%2Cnode_74%2c;path=/";
    document.cookie = "xf_uix_expandedNodes=;path=/";

$(".node_44").insertBefore(".node_11");

to close both Aristeia and fix the order of Ejército Combinado (not useful for you). You would need to figure the node_X to close Spanish parts, which is the number at the end of the address (1 and 73, if I checked correctly, so above script but change 74 to 1).

Edit: Typo.

#2 Mob of Blondes, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    Koin-Koin likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation