1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Ariteia! gaming table

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by mazzacheammazza, Jan 30, 2020.

1. mazzacheammazza

mazzacheammazza Well-Known Member

I just finished my scratch-built Aristeia table and Id love to share the final result, I hope you like in spite of the very poor picture quality.

Overlook
    [​IMG]

Bench detail
    [​IMG]

Slot provided for Aristos cards, draw and discard pile.
    You should bookkeep Movement, Energy, and the turn by flipping the dices. There is no special area for the infirmary, lazy me ^_^, maybe iI will add it later.

Detail
    [​IMG]

Taking cover!
    [​IMG]

The red walls mark blocked space, the consoles are obstacles. I think could change later but for now, are ok.

2. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Small trick for card zones: add shallow block, a bar from side to side. That way you can pick the cards by pushing in the deeper (top or bottom) edges. I have seen it with corners too, and top edge would be enough (that way it never shows the bottom face to others). It allows smaller holes barely bigger than cards, so better looking, but perfectly pickable cards.
    Code:
    #####
    BBBBB
    BBBBB
    BBBBB
    #####

[​IMG]
    This one has similar idea, in bottom edge only.
    Nice in any case, looks sturdy. What are the hexagons? Tiles? Bases? All hand made?

3. Koin-Koin

Koin-Koin Well-Known Member

Really nice table. The Aristos are not the only ones with skills here.

4. mazzacheammazza

mazzacheammazza Well-Known Member

The hexes are sold at a local equivalent of dollar stores. They are sold as wall decoration, with a "fake wood" print. A single set isn't big enogh, I need to buy multiple set (4 or 5) and cut them in order to have enough hexes for the whole set!

#4 mazzacheammazza, Jan 31, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation