1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Countermeasures and Predator

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Hecaton, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Kind of an ITS question, but am I right to say that since you can only achieve Predator at the end of the game, it must be one of the revealed classified objectives at the end of the game to score it?

2. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

"
    If the deck runs out of cards, shuffle the discard pile into a new deck. Any Current Mission Objective that is checked “at the end of the game” can be accomplished at the end of any Player Turn.
    "

3. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Derp, ok. Can you use "banked" cc kills from before the card was even drawn to achieve it?

4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

It's really the only past tense card. As written I'd say yes, but I'm not sure if that's desirable so you may want to discuss this with your opponent.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation