1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting Multi-Loadout Proxy T.A.G.s

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Golem2God, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

T.A.G.s, we love the models, like to build lists in order to use them effectively, but when it comes to buying the actual minis it causes us to feel it in our wallets. Most factions only have one T.A.G. to choose from unless you are PanO, Nomads &/or Combined. It becomes feasible to spend the cash on a one time purchase. Now if you are playing multiple factions &/or sectorials and want each of their T.A.G.s your wallet is not going to be happy about purchasing each one.

As for me I'm in the multi-faction category which includes both PanO & Combined Forces. This means that I'm in a precarious position. I want to be able to ITS legally play all the loadout options that my factions can field without having to buy every model for each T.A.G. Basically having one or two T.A.G.s that can cover the weapon loadouts for a faction through a converting plus magnetizing process.

For example I was thinking of using the Batroids or two Avatars for the Combined T.A.G.s minus the Morat & Shas units. PanO's T.A.G.s are mostly HMG's of normal or MULTI variety. So having one HMG model or two to represent them seems the way to go. The Dragoe & Seraph will need some more thought given to them.

While we are on the subject what about the other multi-T.A.G. factions? How would one go about making a Nomads proxy T.A.G. or two for their force? Could their be a proxy idea for the two Mercenary T.A.G.s Scarface & the Anaconda? Would using a T.A.G. form one faction to represent another faction's T.A.G. be possible with some conversion work?

Let me hear your thoughts about these ideas and if they are possible in your opinion. Do you think it is impossible or perhaps you have a better idea?

nazroth likes this.
  2. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

I am planning on converting an Anaconda to use as Scarface too, plus any human S7 TAG I want to test out eventually.

Golem2God likes this.
  3. nazroth

nazroth 'well known Nomad agitator'

I also am a Multi-Purpose TAG fan. A good way around multiple TAGs is a conversion with magnetized weapon. It might be either shoulder mounted for easy swap (no need to use entire hand) or just the tip of the weapon.

Next option is to use a weapon that can go for anything. i did this with my Nomad Lizard/Szally I used Scarface and equiped it with a weapon that might as well be: HMG, HGL, HRMC etc. [​IMG]

Hope this helps.

jherazob, Golem2God and M.O.A. like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation