1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting BSG LOCUST profile?

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by DirkWisely, Feb 3, 2018.

1. DirkWisely

DirkWisely New Member

Has anyone done this? If so, what'd you use?

I'm wondering if the same pose could be used, but replace the extended "hacker hand" with a mine like he's throwing it, and swap the combi for a BSG? Not sure the identical pose would please me, but it's one option.

2. TanakoSkyler22

TanakoSkyler22 Varunan Diplomat

If you happen to have a spare Bagh-Mari around who has the BSG, that can work. Only other problem is its other hand is holding a Knife close to his body.

Balewolf likes this.
  3. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

Before we had the Locust mini, I took the old Intruder sniper, swapped his MULTI Sniper for a PanO boarding shotgun, gave him a Bolt head, removed his pisrol, and had him resting a drop bear against his thigh. I loved how it turned out.

Might I suggest the Kanren Hacker as a decent Locust stand in? Cut the rifle off ahead of the stock, pin in the boarding shotgun. She's the basis for my Locust Marksman Rifle and she looks right at home when she's painted blue. Her tunic/coat looks just like the existing Locust mini.

4. TanakoSkyler22

The only thing that holds it back for me is how the backpack is. Otherwise, Kanren makes a damn good stand-in for Locust. Honestly, both can work in my opinion, but the male one may need a bit more work.

5. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

If you're feeling bold, you can grind the backpack out and add a PanO pack in it's place.

TanakoSkyler22 likes this.
  6. TanakoSkyler22

That is not too bad of an idea I think.

Edit: Thinking about it, the Locust hacker is better served as a stand-in for the Hexa hacker than Locust using his actual hacker profile. :P

#6 TanakoSkyler22, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  7. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

I made mine out of the Croc Man MSR. Akali head and cut down the barrel. Wish I had a painted picture for y’all.

[​IMG]

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation