1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conversion question about new Chasseur mini

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Ghost_X, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Ghost_X

Ghost_X Well-Known Member

I hope someone has seen an image or has insider info on whether or not the head and the arms of the new Chasseur are separate pieces from the main body or not. If they are flexible (e.g. head and arms separate) I will order multiple Chasseurs for mod purposes, but if not I will only get one.

Thanks!

Golem2God likes this.
  2. Randomcallsign

Randomcallsign Well-Known Member

I just got one last week but unfortunately had assembled it before seeing your post.
    IIRC the head is fixed to the torso but both arms are separate. The right arm is one piece, the left arm and slung rifle in one, and the torso, head and mine satchel are the third. Be careful on the left arm, the rifle stock is very flimsy and prone to bending/snapping.

chromedog likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation