1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conversation Starter: What is your most challenging mission for ALEPH/ASS/OSS and how to you adapt?

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by yoink101, Feb 20, 2020.

1. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

Looting and Sabotage obviously presents some problems for OSS. The only lineup I’ve seen it in so far had L&S and Show of Force, so at the very least, a Marut alongside Andromeda means I theoretically can get it done. It’s still a slog though. Protecting it has proven more doable between the Marut and Dakini fireteam.

2. dalaule

dalaule Active Member

For OSS, Looting & Sabotage definatly. I think alot of armies struggles with that one, some more than others, and it's a very "feast or famine" situation, as the armies which have good tools to deal with the AC2 usually have alot of tools. Sadly, OSS have very few viable choices here. D-Charges are found on efficient models, but usually isn't all that effective at dealing with the objective since it requires a decent CC score and/or Burst to deliver quickly.

Best tool IMO is Andromeda, as she can reach the AC2 in 1 order if you succeed the Superior Infilitration AND get the first turn. She plants D-Charges two at a time (Guard L3) on 17's. She likely will only get the one chance at it, however, unless you are very lucky. The one time I played L&S with OSS I did win the lieutenant roll, and passed the infiltration. Andromeda blew up the AC2 in two orders (as she survived the first ARO somehow).

Arjuna can do it, as he comes with D-Charges, has 6-2 move, and can reach a high Burst if all his REM bots can get in contact with the AC2. You only get three dice with D-Charges tho (as it has limited ammo), but chances are some of them will stick. I've not had much experience with Arjuna, however. He either dies while crossing the battlefield, or is redundant.

Golem2God and yoink101 like this.
  3. Eclipse

Eclipse Spice Dealer

Don't forget linking Trisha, she's also 6-2 with dogged and either 6-4 bots that she can repair midfield, or 2 Devas/Yadus/another Deva and an Asura in a Haris with NWI for increased resilience and firepower. Or a 5 Man Dakini Core with a Spitfire Deva for the best of both world.

yoink101 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation