1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conquest Scenario

Discussion in 'News' started by Tibikuss, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tibikuss

Tibikuss New Member

Have you played the conquest scenario ?
    I want to ask how do you play it, because if i understand the rule about Conquering scoring zones,
    Then the player witch already had conquered 3 zones and never enter again in his conquered zones is the winner because the other player can’t stop the respective zones to be not conquered anymore and conquer it eventually in the next round.
    So that player take 2 victory point every turn and an has a secured victory.
    The rule say:
    A Conquered Scoring Zone stops being Conquered at the start of the Objectives Phase if there is at least one Character inside it and both players have the same number of Characters inside it.

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

My reading of the rule allows for the possibility of conquered scoring zone to change sides. I have not played the scenario but I assume that if the Orange player had conquered Zone 1 at the end of round one but then his character left the zone in round 2 to allow the Green player to have one or more characters in Zone 1 then the zone changes hands and becomes a Green conquered zone.
    I would think that this quoted situation allows a Zone to go back to a neutral state.
    The CB team should be back soon from their Holiday break to give a definitive reply.

-V- likes this.
  3. eronth

eronth Active Member

Roadrunner is correct. As I see it, there's nothing saying you can't conquer zones that are conquered.

4. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

A Zone that stopped being Conquered can be conquered again whenever a player have more Characters than their rival.

:wink:

5. Tibikuss

Tibikuss New Member

Thanks for the reply, but still don’t undestand something.
    1. One zone can’t be conquered at the same time by the 2 player
    2. One player conquer 3 zones in the fist round, than never enter again in that zones in he next rounds.
    3. The other player how can obtain another vicory points? “A Conquered Scoring Zone stops being Conquered at the start of the Objectives Phase if there is at least one Character inside it and both players have the same number of Characters inside it.” If i understand it right, one conquered zones firs must be stop being conquered by the above above rule, then can be just conquered again by the other player.

6. eronth

eronth Active Member

Nothing in the "Conquering Scoring Zones" section says you can only conquered unconquered zones. If someone conquered a zone a zone, you can just conquer it for yourself by putting more people in the zone than them, or set it to unconquered by having the same number as them. You do not need to unconquer it first.

Cilionelle and -V- like this.
  7. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation