1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Collected resource for beginners?

Discussion in 'Rules' started by ZlaKhon, May 7, 2019.

1. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

A friend and I played the first bit of the I guess introductory mission of the core set.

Now I came to the forums hoping that there would be some threads like „I‘m an Infinity player, how do I get into Aristea the fastest?“ sticky thread or something similar. I remember back in N2 there were videos called „How to play infinity“ that were a great starting point to build up a good understanding of the game before taking the time to actually read all the rules. Is there anything like that out yet?

I don’t mean to sound too lazy here, but I‘d like to do some passive learning while painting before spending reading time.

2. Chandly

Chandly Corregidor, de toda la vida...

There are some videos of games that are played in Tabletop Simulator, in addition there is a video with the title "How To Play" in the YouTube channel of the company.

Some games on tts:

#2 Chandly, May 7, 2019
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
    -V- and ZlaKhon like this.
  3. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

Thanks, thats exactly what I‘v been looking for!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation