1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Code One Exotic Weapons

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Uthoroc, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Uthoroc

Uthoroc Well-Known Member

The Weapons Guide for Code One lists a number of exotic weapons, for example the Ojotnik from Ariadna, but there are no entries for these in the Code One rules weapon charts. Is that on oversight, or would those weapon charts be made available separately if and when the corresponding units become available for C1?

For our own home use (a friend wants to try Ariadna with the C1 rules), I guess we can just grab the weapon profile from N3, right? There's nothing in there that would need to be adjusted for C1, as I understand it.

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

That’s a weapons guide for ‘full’ Infinity, as well as for CodeOne, it includes a whole bunch of items like Grenades that aren’t in CodeOne.

chromedog likes this.
  3. Uthoroc

Uthoroc Well-Known Member

Ah right, I actually misread the title. :D Thanks.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation