1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CODE 1 LIST

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Bri77le, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Bri77le

Bri77le Member

Good day,

Got a couple lists i am working on at the moment for my store. Not a huge fan of Code 1 (infinity travel size), but the group is excited . let me know your thoughts.

Double Yan Huo HRMC:
    -yan huo HRMC LT
    -yan hou HRMC
    -Hac Tao HMG
    -Zhanshi Yisheng w/ Yaozao
    -Mech-engineer w/ Yaozao
    -Guilang BSG
    -Guilang hacker Combi
    -Husong Yaokong HMG
    -Jujak combi Hvy Flamethrower
    -Adil
    6/6 swc 29/30pts

p9kAASAeAQEMAICAAQYAAICAAQIAAICJAQEAAIChAQEAAICKAQEAAIChAQEAAIXlAQEAAICMAQEAAICGAQQAAICDAQIAAICGAQIAAIXWAQEA

Camo Game:
    -Hac Tao HMG
    -Guilang combi hacker
    -Guilang BSG
    - Daofei Spitfire
    - Hundun Marksman rifle
    - Hundun Sniper
    - ninja DA CCW SMG
    - Mech-engineer w/ Yaozao
    - Zhanshi Yisheng w/ Yaozao
    - Jujak combi flame thrower
    5.5/6swc 30/30pts

p9kACkNBTU8gR0FNRSAeAQEMAICDAQIAAICGAQQAAICGAQIAAICCAQQAAIXUAQEAAIXUAQIAAICHAQQAAICKAQEAAIChAQEAAICJAQEAAIChAQEAAIXWAQEA

#1 Bri77le, Apr 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 1, 2020
    Space Ranger likes this.
  2. Scutarii

Scutarii Active Member

Do you have any plans for how you'd use either list?

Without the ability to go on Suppressive Fire I wonder if you've got a few too many HMG/HRMC in there. They mostly operate at peak during the Active turn and you'd be spreading orders across a lot of them OR you'd have a few not really doing much.

Love the double Guilang and really interested in how the Hacker profile ends up working out.

I don't rate the Husong much though. Sure it gets full burst but at only BS11 and in Code One the single combat group means there are likely to be more of the powerful/skilled models on the table simply because you can't hit 30pts just bringing the cheap stuff! Is the Husong going to deal well with a Nisse or Swiss Guard on their Active turn?

3. Torkijo

Torkijo Active Member

Old thread i know but did you try these out? Would be interested in any feedback as just starting to go beyond the 10 figures of the Kaldstrom + Beyond boxes

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation