1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Close Combat Long Ya

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Triumph, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

It's actually not horrible. I got to run it today and it might be one of the funnier jank options available to Vanilla.

The +9 CC Rem Racer pushes him up to CC22 and with Surprise Attack and Para CC he sticks a -6 MOD on the target. Even if you don't immobilise the target on the first swing you can just leave him latched onto them, a non CC competent opponent will actually struggle to remove him once he's there. I had a Zulu Cobra push into the middle of the table, I could've tried to remove it by trading shots on 8s vs 10-13s with the Long Ya which would've been slightly sketchy. Instead I opted to rush it and deliver an angry robot headbutt for B1 CC22 vs 1 dice on 10s.

The Zulu Cobra passed his save but was now well and truly stuck being completely inferior to the Long Ya in melee. Had he failed the save I could've just activated the Long Ya again and fairly easily obliterated it with the SMG versus the Zulu Cobra trying to un-glue itself on a F2F roll of 5s.

Willen and Paegis like this.
  2. Ayaxs

Ayaxs Crane agent, Yuandun division.
    Warcor

Looks right, the camo really gives it a chance to clear the distance to CC.

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I'm loving the crazy combos!

4. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Just had the thought of trying to put it on a Yao Zao! lol But seriously, putting it on a Lu Duan could be good too due to it's Surprise Attack.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation