1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Character from infinity to aristeia

Discussion in 'News' started by Marduck, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

A question to CB staff : are you planning to release a set of cards to allow some iconic infinity character to enter the aristeia arena ?

I believe an extension only with cards, allowing to play already existing mini in aristeia would be a nice bridge between the two games.

Personally I would love to see a fusiliers Angus profil. After all the misadventures he almost is a hero fitted to go to the arena.
    I can imagine him having a rule "he has to be the target of any incoming attack" with a shitty profile and evertime he dies he goes to the bench directly (bipandra is in the infirmerie to fix him super fast).

I guess we could have bran Castro too

2. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Not at this moment.

And yes, I also can imagine Bran Do Castro being a splendid scorer.

:wink:

3. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

Miyamoto, Senor Massacre and Bran Do Castro in one arena. Would be epic!

4. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

Bran do Castro; Ajax; Avicenna and Miranda Ashcroft would all make a cool character in Aristeia! Not sure about other named characters, but those four seem really suited for it

5. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

Avicenna is on the run from ALEPH, so would be unlikely to take part in a highly-publicised sport. ;-)

6. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Maybe if there was some kind of backyard, unsanctioned arachne based expansion at some point. Or just dogbowl, but I don't see Avicenna getting involved in either case really.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation