1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change for displaying Link Team info?

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Section9, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Ginrei said:
    A good compromise might be to handle fireteam options like Army does BS Weapons. When you click on it another window appears with all the details.

Like the man said.

2. Robock

Robock Well-Known Member

i agree with that. as with all the new sectorial, linkability is becoming complicated, who counts as what, if one can make special haris/core only or regular haris/core as well. if we had a info window like weapon and hacking, then we could print that (optionally) on the army list sheet.

while the notes are under a unit does help a little bit, they are sometime only on other units and sometime not. Which serve to confuse more. For instance securitate says grenzer count as securitate, it doesn't mention who else count as securitate. Under grenzer it says they count as securitate and 1 interventor can join but makes no mention of Raoul.

And also those notes are not printed on the army list, which confused me when i deployed in my first JSA game a kempei + domaru + 3 keisotsu special core, and later in the game reformed the link with domaru + 3 keisotsu (but that special core cannot be formed with less than 5 member). This is where a printed table would have helped (as printing fireteam notes under individual unit entry would waste space - for example in a Military Order list that uses various knights).

xagroth, Section9 and Ginrei like this.
  3. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

I would also add a "table" at the end of the list, with the possible Fireteam Composition. Just to have them at hand...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation